The Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2 brings mixed reality right to the front line, enabling workers in safety-controlled environments to access model data directly on site.
Together with Trimble’s suite of mixed reality software and services, the device enables new field-oriented workflows to leverage 3D content in daily work tasks to improve efficiency, productivity and quality of work. The Trimble XR10 is tailor-made to bring state-of-the-art mixed reality to where your work gets done.
Designed with the Field in Mind
Sporting a wider field-of-view, improved usability and a unique, flip-up viewscreen, the Trimble XR10 makes mixed reality work for you. The Trimble XR10 will have all of the same technical benefits of the Microsoft HoloLens 2.
Leveraging the cloud-based collaboration platform, Trimble Connect for HoloLens, workers are now able to realize the true value of their constructible 3D models and existing workflows in Tekla, SketchUp, Revit, SysQue, IFC and more.
Trimble XR10 with HoloLens 2 Specifications:
- Optics: See-through holographic lenses (waveguides)
- Resolution: 2k 3:2 light engines
- Head tracking: 4 visible light cameras
- Eye tracking: 2 IR cameras
- Depth: 1-MP Time-of-Flight depth sensor
- Camera: 8-MP stills, 1080p30 video
- Microphone array: 5 channels
- Speakers: Mobilus mobiWAN_TR bone-conductive Bluetooth headset
- Storage: 64-GB UFS 2.1
- WiFi: 802.11ac 2x2
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Hardhat: Compatible with MSA V-Gard (Cap Style and Full Brim) with Fas-Trac III Suspension
- Hardhat Impact Protection: ANSI/ISEA Z89.1-2014 Type 1, Class E (OSHA Compliant) || CSA Z94.1 || EN 397:2012 + A1:2012 || AS/NSZ 1801 || GB2811-2017
- Intrinsic Safety: UL Class I, Division 2; UL 121201 & CSA C22.2 NO. 213
- Visor Basic Impact Certification: ANSI Z87.1-2015; CSA Z94.3-07, EU EN 166, AS/NZS 1337.1
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP50 (dust protected)