With 2D and 3D models or digital vector PDFs to prepare field data, many contractors require the use of CAD. With Trimble FieldLink Office, no CAD is necessary. Trimble FieldLink Office provides a simplified tool to prepare models and data for field crews to use with field layout tasks. It also provides an interface to review data and reports that have returned from the field and keeps this information as a record of the completed job.
Mixed Reality for Construction Layout
Built on the Trimble Connect® collaboration platform, Trimble FieldLink MR offers a more efficient and intuitive workflow for construction layout. Field crews are able to visualize construction data through the XR-10, Trimble’s mixed-reality hardhat, and precisely position digital construction information in the physical world.
Features and Benefits:
- Boost Productivity- Finish your layout tasks faster by seeing exactly where your next point lies.
- Get it Right the First Time- Make more informed decisions by showing layout points in context to the design model.
- Control at the Tips of Your Fingers- Access the same standard tools you’ve come to know and love in FieldLink, now enhanced through Mixed Reality.
- Keep Your Site Connected- Share, communicate, and relay critical information back to the office in real-time from home, the office or on the jobsite. Your data is always accessible.
- The Details Matter- View and execute field stakeout routines within 3D models created in popular BIM detailing packages.