Construction applications require a measurement solution with optimal speed, accuracy, and reliability. The RTS773 incorporates advanced technologies to deliver accurate and reliable layout fast—giving you the flexibility to tackle the most demanding projects and ensuring the design intent is executed correctly the first time.
The Trimble RTS 773 includes Trimble VISION, an integrated camera in the robotic total station gives you the power to see everything the instrument sees without a trip back to the tripod. This is performed remotely via the Trimble Tablet and Trimble Field Link software.
- Trimble VISION with an integrated digital camera
- Robotic communication link – 2.4 GHz radio
- Robotic radio communication range – 500-700 m (1,640 – 2,297 ft.)
- Measuring range (single prism) – 2,500 m (8,202 ft.)
- Distance measurement accuracy (prism mode) – +/-2 mm + 2 ppm (0.01 ft. + 2 ppm)
- Reflector-less DR measuring – 120 m
- Angle accuracy – horizontal: 3″ (1.0 mgon), vertical 2″ (0.6 mgon)
The Trimble RTS 773 offers construction-specific functionality and one-person operation. View and document actual jobsite conditions from the perspective of the total station when performing layout, collecting data, or generating field reports. Set-up anywhere faster, and perform jobsite layout and measurement tasks yourself with the easy-to-follow user interface. The RTS773 combines the Trimble DR HP Precision EDM with Trimble VISION giving you the flexibility to take construction layout and field tasks to the next level.