BuildingPoint Pacific offers a variety of services related to cost estimating. From installation, configuration and education, we can help your team learn and leverage a variety of Trimble Cost-Estimating applications such as WinEst, Modelogix and Vico. Our team of industry experts support many of the nation’s most respected contracting firms throughout the western United States.
If your organization is interested in leveraging technology to be more competitive in the marketplace, please contact our professional services team for the following services:
- Database migration – if you have data in various formats that require standardization and consolidation, our team can develop a strategy for rapid deployment by your resources or ours. The goal is to help you leverage your historical estimates and costs so that you can bid with confidence.
- Database development – if you have historical cost data in Excel or accounting that you wish to use as the foundation of future estimates, our team can transform cost data into powerful assemblies to automate the quantity takeoff and pricing process.
- Education – the estimating products on the market today are powerful and robust. The employees in your office are similarly skilled but may lack the time or general understanding on what is possible in WinEst, Modelogix and Vico. The BuildingPoint Pacific team can help your staff unlock product potential to the maximum return on investment.
- Integration – with a focus on exploiting data usage and reducing redundancy, we can leverage the Trimble Connect platform to repurpose estimating data. Our staff can help you extend the use of estimate data into the planning process using tools like Primavera P6 and Trimble Prolog.
- VDC/E/S – by combining traditional estimating tools with virtual design and construction (BIM) models, you can visually analyze costs in a way that way previously not possible. The integration of a model with the estimate and the construction schedule, provides the opportunity for a 4D (schedule) and 5D (cost) simulation. These simulations can be used in marketing efforts for the pursuit of a new project without the overhead cost of an internal BIM department.
For more information about how BuildingPoint Pacific can assist your project team, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org