Trimble ProjectSight, is considered one of the most powerful Project Management solutions on the market and the first project management tool to unify field and office workers. It looks and feels like a mobile app, making it very easy to use, while providing best-of-breed technology.
When it comes to project management, control is everything. ProjectSight unifies the field and the office with a single-source of collaboration and the latest plan sets and documentation.
- Collaborate through Conversation: The Team Conversations approach puts an end to paper-trail forensics that hold you back. Capture the status fast. Team Conversations keep all the notes together from multiple contributors. Easy to use, Team Conversations ensure that all members can contribute to a single source.
- A Single-Source, Online and Offline: Whether it’s RFIs, Issues, Work-Orders or Submittals, everything starts and ends in one place - in the office or walking the site offline.
- Budget and Cost Management: Built on the foundation of Prolog's industry-leading budget and cost management solution with budgeting and forecasting, change management, contracting and invoicing capabilities.
- Annotate in Context: Add notes, comments, questions, and images right on the drawings or model. Conversations can be linked to both 2D drawings and 3D models to add clarity and confidence in decision-making.
- Unify the Team: Eliminate information silos that block visibility. ProjectSight ensures that team members have access to the information they need
- Powered by Trimble Connect: The 3D viewer provides authorized stakeholders with ready access to Building Information Models from a variety of sources.
- Drawing Viewing & Management: The full screen drawing viewer with high-performance graphics makes it easy to find what you need. Collaboration is directly embedded in the drawing. No separate tabs or isolated functionality.
- 3D BIM Models: Powered by Trimble Connect, the 3D viewer is capable of easy interaction with your Building Information Models from the browser. All design information is right there from a broad range of authoring platforms.
Find out more on Trimble's ProjectSight product page.