Construction applications require a measurement solution with optimal speed, accuracy, and reliability. The Trimble RTS673 Robotic Total Station provides contractors improved efficiency and accuracy while performing common construction layout tasks.
Designed specifically for concrete, MEP, and general construction contractors, the Trimble RTS 673 is versatile enough for light topographic projects and as-built data collection--the RTS673 can handle almost any challenge on the jobsite.
- Layout of control
- Layout of control lines on concrete pad for subcontractors
- Layout of excavation lines
- Layout of concrete forms and anchor bolts
- Layout of hangers, sleeves and underground pipe
- As-built checks
- Light topographical measurements
- Checking or tying into property boundaries
The Trimble RTS 673 offers construction-specific functionality and one-person operation. Set up anywhere faster, and perform all jobsite layout and measurement tasks yourself with the easy-to-follow user interface. The rugged design withstands tough jobsite conditions and minimizes downtime due to repairs. Paired with Trimble Field Link for Structures and the Kenai Rugged Tablet computer the RTS673 takes construction layout and field tasks to the next level.