The DPI-8 Handheld Scanner lowers the barrier to 3D scanning for the construction market. The selfcontained, lightweight design with a high-resolution camera sensor and powerful Android tablet allows one-hand operation for improved accessibility, speed and safety while acquiring data on site. The solution is powered by DotProduct’s Phi.3D software, which provides users with real-time data quality feedback and makes it simple for novice field personnel to produce dimensionally accurate color point clouds directly from the field.
- Append Data Feature: No need to collect all data in one shot - the user can move between tasks and pick up where they left off.
- Simple and Intuitive Workflow: Reduce the learning curve for new users.
- Real Time Data Quality Feedback: Users can validate data quality in the field reducing the need for return trips.
- One Hand Operation: Whether it’s capturing difficult to reach areas or just keeping one hand free for stability, the DPI-8 has a form factor made for contractors.
- Compatible Data Formats: Combine with traditional laser scan data to augment static scans and reduce the need for traditional tripod mounted laser scanners.