In this two-day hands-on workshop attendees learn the basics of creating and maintaining a Critical Path Method (CPM) schedule through Oracle® Primavera P6. All student materials and lunch are included.
Classes offered in San Leandro, CA and San Diego, CA.
Who Should Take this Course:
Project managers, superintendents, project engineers, project controllers, and anyone who would like to leverage a CPM schedule as a tool for successful project execution.
Technical Topics Covered:
- Software Installation
- Administrative Setup
- Creating a Project
- How to Update Progress
- How to Sort and Filter Data
- Baseline Comparisons
- Publishing Schedules
Practical Topics Covered:
- Translating Plans to a Schedule
- Creating a Credible Critical Path
- Schedule Health Check Resolution
Take-Home Materials Provided:
- Reference Training Manual (Hardcopy and PDF)
- A Primavera Project File (an .xer file consisting of attendee created schedule)