What's New in Trimble FieldLink v5.8 - Trimble Buildings
Trimble FieldLink v5.8
(0:57) Video by - BuildingPoint Midwest & Gulf Coast
Trimble FieldLink Construction Layout and Scanning Software provides your team with a flexible, scalable field layout and scanning solution that performs 200% better than traditional workflows. The recent updates increase productivity and accuracy in the field and as-built collection processes even more robust.
- Corner Bullseye: Size increase of corner bullseye and the ability to control the transparency.
- Zoom Control: Zoom-in is not limited to 1/16" to better align with Graphics Engine capabilities.
- Reference Elevation/Benchmark Transfer Tool: Now includes Laser Mode with Auto Adjust.
- Updated Icons for RTP600 and X7
- Section Box Export: Improvements to export using section box selection.
- Layout Digital Terrain Models: New ability to layout using Digital Terrain Models. Current supported file format is LandXML. (You must be licensed for the Surface Model to use this new feature).
- Component Based Setup: The Trimble X7 can now utilize Component Based Setup.
- Remove Level Constraint: During the refine process you can remove and then level constraint from a station when required.
- Field Calibration Report: A new report that provides details about the Trimble X7, including laser status, firmware version, battery level, and calibration information.
- Model Inspection: The new Inspection feature provides the ability, in the field, to compare a point cloud to the design model. This is an exciting evolution for use of scan data in the field, enabling a customer to identify potential issues or validate installed elements based on the comparison of 3D data sets.
- Floor Analysis: The new Floor Analysis feature for Floor Flatness and Floor Levelness compares the scanned surface to a selected or entered reference height and calculates high and low points and contours, based on a user defined tolerance, that can then be identified and marked out in the field. Within the Floor Analysis tool, you can also run an FF/FL analysis and report.
- Device Management: A Trash Can button has been added to each paired device in list so user can clean up the list to only used devices.